- What Is PLR?
As internet marketing evolved, new models and methods emerged to make money online without a website or blog.
Since I’m an old-school marketer, and I still enjoy writing, the website-blog model still works well for me. But if you’re new to affiliate marketing it takes time and expense to get your new website created, found and monetized.
Tasks to start a new affiliate website include:
– Buying a hosting account and domain name
– Creating good original content on your topic to build your audience
– Getting an email auto-responder software
– Learning how to make landing pages that convert visitors to sales
– Choosing the right products and services to promote to your site visitors
– Finding ways to drive traffic to your new website
– Testing offers to maximize your conversions
Table Of Contents
If you want to make passive income online without dealing with all of these tasks then this page of resources is perfect for you. Here you’ll find the best tools available to help you succeed in affiliate marketing without a website.
Affiliate marketing without a website is not only doable – but very lucrative using any of these tools.
If you prefer to avoid buying or building your own website, these models will give you a nice start. Get creative with it, have some fun and start building passive income online.
Disclosure: The operator of this website is a 3rd party marketer with a material connection to product and service providers appearing on this site in that we are compensated for sales made through our affiliate links. If you have any questions please contact us.