So What Makes Affiliate Marketing The World’s Best Business Model?
- For starters, you get to work from your own home on your own terms. If you like to travel, your business comes with you with just a laptop and internet access. I don’t know about you but I certainly don’t miss the daily commute to and from the office, wearing a suit and tie every day and working longs hours only to make somebody else wealthy.
- In the affiliate marketing model you earn commissions for selling somebody else’s product or service. They do all of the product creation and fulfillment, customer billing, shipping (if it’s a physical product) and customer service. You just sell and collect your commissions.
- You get to set you own hours. You work when, where and on what you want. I know people who are making many millions of dollars as an affiliate marketer working full-time and part-time affiliates just in it for the extra passive income stream.
- The playing field in the internet marketing game is still level. That allows the little guys to directly compete with, and often beat, much bigger competitors – including Fortune 500 titans.
- Compared to brick and mortar businesses, affiliate marketing has almost zero overhead. That creates an environment that allows for huge profit margins.
- Finally, affiliate marketing is still in its embryonic stage. Internet marketing as a whole is expected to grow into a $335 billion dollar industry by the year 2020. If you’re just getting started today, there is plenty of room to carve out your own lucrative piece of that market.
This website will help you keep up with the latest technology that will make your job of affiliate marketing much easier. Most affiliate marketers work alone and all of us have the same 24 hours each day to work, sleep, eat and have a personal life. The people who have the most success in this business are the ones who work smarter – not harder.
The very best way to overcome the limitation of time we all have is through leveraging, automating and scaling our daily marketing tasks. Knowing which tools can help you market more efficiently will shorten your success curve, give you more personal time and make your life much easier.
Your input is not only appreciated but vital to our mission. You see, I want to create a community here of like-minded entrepreneurs who are not out for the quick buck, but interested a lifetime of selling quality affiliate products to others online in an ethical and professional manner.
Please contact me any time.
Bill Burniece, President & CEO
La Jolla Holdings, Inc.
Denver, CO USA